Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms to which your use of WorldWoodVoice's products is conditional. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
1. The customer assumes responsibility to pay the agreed price which is according to the payment terms stated in the quote.
2. All prices are Net prices which means that all additional charges like VAT, customs and other charges imposed by a third party shall be borne by the customer.
3. Not until the recording is paid in full shall the customer obtain the permanent usage rights. Non-payment may result in the interdiction of the usage rights.
B. Cancellations and Booking Fees 1. If the customer cancels an order after it has been initiated, WorldGoodVoices is entitled to charge a recording fee. The fee cannot be higher than the value of the order.
2. If a live session or a voice artist booking is cancelled less than 1 working day before it was due to take place, WorldGoodVoices is entitled to charge a booking fee. The fee cannot be higher than the value of the order.
C. Delays 1. WorldGoodVoices takes pride in delivering quickly and before our customers' deadline, and our orders are constantly delivered on time. However, it is inevitable that a few orders are delayed. In such cases we always strive to be creative and find an alternative solution which will satisfy the customer.
2. The customer may not claim damage caused by delay for late deliveries or services.
D. Re-Recordings 1. Errors made by WorldGoodVoices and their suppliers must be amended without further cost to the customer.
2. Errors can be: Reading errors, pronunciation errors (despite supplied pronunciation aid), failure to adhere to the style indicated by the customer. Errors in post-production work, such as file splitting, file naming etc. are also the responsibility of WorldGoodVoices
3. If the customer requires text amendments after the point of purchase, there will be an additional charge. Text amendments of up to 200 words by recommended voice talents will be charged $150. Voice talents, which are not marked as recommended voices, may have prices for text amendments that differ from this amount. In such cases, the customer will be informed about the price for text amendments before the order is confirmed. Text amendments of more than 200 words will be charged at list price.
4. Retakes and text amendments will be accepted up to 2 months after delivery.
H. Request More Information
If you have any comments or questions regarding our policy, please feel free to contact us on +86 15322015938 or write an email to email@example.com.
First published in November 2021.
Last modified in November 2021.